Everything You Ever Needed To Know About Buying or Selling Your Pet Business
Have you ever thought about selling your business?
You’ve had some hard days where you wish you could just quit or start over, but odds are, selling is pretty far from your mind. Even if you are thinking of selling, it’s such a big, complicated process that it’s impossible to know where to start.
But sometimes, it’s necessary. Sometime’s selling is even a good thing! But what if I told you that thinking about selling your business now could actually make you money and improve your business in the long run?
Make Selling your business simple, safe, and profitable.
Would you ever build a house and then walk away? Of course not! A house is valuable, and you spend tons of money, time, and effort into building it – buying materials, hiring contractors, builders, painters – so many hours of work!
With all the time and effort that has gone into building your business, when it’s time to move on, you’d be surprised how many people just – walk away, abandoning everything they’ve built and just – shutting it down.
I want to help you avoid that.
…and if you are looking to buy a pet business, I want to help you with that too!
Reasons You Might Want To Sell:
- You are totally burned out and WANT OUT
- You want to pursue your dream
- One day you want to sell your business and buy a house — or add the money to your retirement savings?
- You want to sell the business and all your possessions and travel the world!
- Perhaps, you are like me, and never envisioned having a business and a husband and baby at home (let alone a NICU baby!) Mommy hood is here and you want out of the business.
- You want to pass it along to a son or daughter?
- OR MAYBE… you want to buy a pet business because the seller is going through one of the above life changes. Buying a business could increase your revenue, market share, staff, and of course clients!
Okay, now – so how do you sell your business?
That’s where this class comes in.
I want to show you just how thinking with a sales mindset can help your business grow – and how you can be prepared when the time comes to finally sell.
…and by learning how to sell, I also mean that we will ALSO be talking about buying a pet business as well!
Here’s what you’ll learn
How to sell a business
How to buy a business
How to treat your business like an asset can positively affect its worth and value
Through case studies learn the many ways pet businesses are bought and sold
How to know what pet business buyers looks for
How to know what pet business buyers looks for
How to detangle the tricky financial and tax aspects of selling a business
How to personally deal with the transition from business-owner to freedom (that’s a big one!)
Learn how to valuate your business like a Business Broker would!
I have to tell you…I consulted with Bella 1:1 about this topic several years ago when I was burned out and ready to throw in the towel. That hour CHANGED.MY.LIFE! I am not kidding. Whether or not you are thinking of selling, take this class!!! You will look at your business in a whole new light. Your life will improve. My business rocketed after I applied the principles she taught me during that hour. Many lightbulbs went off. And now that Bella sold her business, she has even more info to share.Julie Frederick
“Everything you ever needed to know about buying or selling your pet business” is for you if:
- You’re just starting out in your business — or haven’t begun yet, but are thinking about it.
- You’ve been in business for a while and are looking for a new point of view on how you run things.
- You’ve been in business for a while and you’d like to give yourself freedom in the future.
- You’ve been in business for while and you’re thinking about selling, but don’t know where to start.
- You realize there are so manyfly by night sitters that you could easily buy out to grow your client base.
Getting your business ready for sale is about freedom. It’s about offering your future self the choice to make a change if it’s necessary – or if it’s thrust on you unexpectedly. Your business is your house – you’ve spent a fortune building it up, and making it beautiful – this class is about making sure that when you need to sell it, it’s in the best shape to make you the most money… OR …. If you want to acquire a business to keep building your empire, what you need to know.
Still not convinced?
My goal is to help you make your life and business something to be proud of, and just like I want to make your business worry-free, I want to make this purchase worry-free, so here’s what I’m going to do.
As bonus, when you purchase this class, we will receive the Workbook at no additional cost to you. I am so confident that you are going to be happy with this class that, in the event you are not completely satisfied, I will refund your $69.00 and you can keep the Workbook as my gift to you.