How To Have Successful Pet Sitting Interviews, Every Time!
Finding good help can be tough.
It’s summertime! Pet businesses everywhere are getting ready for the busiest half of the year, and all of us need a little help!
- Maybe your business is growing and thriving, and its time to bring on an employee or two, but you have no idea how to get started.
- Maybe you’ve hired before, and discovered a few nasty surprises along the way that could’ve been avoided, and you’re looking for a better method.
- Maybe you just see a little room for improvement, and in this busy season, now is the time.
It is possible to hire excellent employees every time – and I’ll show you how with a pet sitting interview process that works!
Imagine a world where your employees are a perfect fit for your business. That you can spend less money and get better quality help. Imagine that you can hire someone and trust that the job they’re hired to do is going to be done well, with no surprises and a full understanding of the lifestyle of a pet sitter.
Imagine a world where you don’t have to worry.
Hiring can be a tricky process. We’ve all faced employees who flake out, quit, or just aren’t a good fit for the job. No matter what your problem is, I can help you streamline it.
I’ll show you how to save money and hire better help.
We’ll talk about the problems with interview processes and how to avoid them.
Learn the one trick to measuring whether or not an interviewee is a good fit with over 90% accuracy.
Get my personal interview process. We’ll talk about how I got my roster of fabulous employees!
Learn how to get your legal ducks in a row and know what you are and are not legally allowed to ask.
Find out the difference between pet sitting interviews and real-world ones – and what sets a pet-sitting interview apart.
Here are what others have to say about
A Pet Sitting Interview Process That Works!
What You’ll Get
The best way to learn is to do! Our fully interactive class will not only go over the material, but allow you to ask questions as you need, with access to not only
A Pet Sitting Interview Process that Works is for you if:
- You’re a growing business looking to hire your first employee.
- You’re getting ready for the busy second half of the year and you want to make sure any new staff you hire is as good a fit as possible.
- You’ve had trouble with employees in the past and you’d like to fix your interview process.
Good people are integral to your business. If any of the above applies to you, then let me give you the tools to find the very best applicants so both you and your employees can thrive.
My goal is to help you make your life and business something to be proud of, and just like I want to make your business worry-free, I want to make this purchase worry-free, so here’s what I’m going to do:
As bonus, when you purchase this class I will give you access to the workbook and resources for no additional cost to you. I am so confident that you are going to be happy with your order that, in the event you are not completely satisfied, I’ll refund your money and you can keep the workbook as my gift to you.